Hairdressers

edited August 2010 in Local discussion
Sitting in Chaps and Dames having my colour done by Vitor. He is a great hairdresser and is just down from the Front Room !

Comments

• edited 2:19AM
    Really? He didn't do a very good job cutting mine. I gave him a second chance and got charged twice as much second time around!
    Was that on the grounds of clearing up the mess he'd left it in - "you've had some cowboys in here" &c?
    There is only one place I would ever consider getting my hair cut and that place is the one and only Smart Design.
    @memon74 - is that because you work there?
    No Andy it isn't. I've just been going there for years and find the boys very friendly and the prices very reasonable.

BTW I'm not Turkish
    Nor am I, and that's part of the reason I love Smart Design - they never attempt to engage me in one of those godawful hairdresser conversations, just ask me relevant questions and otherwise leave me to try and stare my reflection out.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    I totally recommend Johnny in Hard as Nailz. I regularly pass by the salon and saw he was doing lovely work. I went in yesterday for a cut + blowdry. I have curly ish hair, which does it's own thing most days, ie, needs a stylist with experience and a good eye. It's a brilliant cut. If you want a first class blow dry by the way, he does an amazing job. He completely changed the texture and shape of my hair with the dryer and a brush.