Not very interesting

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• edited 2:51PM
    Disney are making a new SG-based film of The Flumps in3D.Book now. Lorne Road is closed on 29 April for a royal wedding street party. The traffic lights at Tollington Park and Fonthill Road are still a mess. Get well soon.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Well, it passes the time. Go to Highbury and you won't get this level of excitement. Keep it real.
    I feel vaguely traitorous for giving up my office in God's Own N4 for a space in London's central W1.

So that's a no from me, too.
    It's not news exactly, but after watching Ricky Gervais on the Golden Globes I really want to punch him in his hideous, smug visage. In other news I had a nice chat with Ronnie Wood in Islington today and had to help him up some stairs as he was somewhat tipsy. That's good and slightly interesting news I think.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Hardy news, but I took the number 4 bus today rather than the 19. You know, just for a change. What a mistake. Dirty, horrible, noisy, bus full of disrespectful utes, who'd probably benefit from a good hiding. I'll be taking the 19 from now on.
    Utes? Isn't that Australian for a pick-up truck? No wonder you had an unpleasant journey if the bus was full of those.
    I've never really noticed much difference between the crowds on the 4 and 19. The 29 and 236 are the ones I think of as having bad crowds.
    Utes......youths. Classic dialogue between Fred Gwynne and Joe Pesci from the Academy Award Winning Classic, My Cousin Vinny.
    Classic movie! How thats not in the IMDB.com top 10 movies of all time i don't know.

Did Chevvy Chase ever win an Oscar? I thought his interpretation of Clarke Griswold in the National Lampoons series was inspired. Genuinely.
    Look kids, Big Ben!
    I always wait for the 19, the drivers on the number 4s seem to drive deliberately slowly and the buses always smell horrid.
    I am contemplating a move to Walthamstow. Bits are surprisingly charming but it's no Stroud Green.
  • I am considering a move to the Stoke Newington / Dalston / Hackney triangle, but I worry I am not trendy enough.
    Ah, yes, I have occasionally spoken of young yobs thus, but I think if I had cause to write it down I'd probably have gone with 'yoots'.
    Trendy can typically mean = nob
    It would be nice to reclaim those areas for non-nobbish people who might buy a flat cap for their grandad, and not wear one in a nightclub.

Type in "its cool to be a dickhead" into youtube.
  • Brodiej

Ah yes, I've seen that clip. Following a night out on church street last Saturday I can confirm it is anthropologically accurate.
    Anyway, further to Misscara's opening mention of the recent horrible weather, wasn't today lovely? So bright and sunny, and I only needed two layers to be warm enough. I hesitate to suggest that Spring has sprung, but I was very glad of some time in the fresh air that felt like a joy, not an endurance test.
  • Misscarnal: young AND beautiful? If this isn't true (the beautiful bit) you should be shot with a gun full of hot shit.
    Is that some kind of beauty treatment?
    If people are happy to have botulism toxins injected into their faces then Philistine's suggestion doesn't seem outlandish.