DON'T GO SEE SPIDER-MAN 3

edited May 2007 in General chat
It's shit

Comments

• edited 5:40AM
    Truly waste of time shit, or just rubbishy blockbuster?
    just got back from seeing it in the west end. I'm a big comic book fan but I had to cringe.....also the whole cinema was openly laughing in the wrong places. especially when spidey landed on a roof in front of a star spangled banner......the other two were fun....shame
    The second was on telly recently. I lasted about 20 minutes before realising how shit it was - I lasted longer watching Waterworld, for god's sake. If that was better than the third then it must surely be 'truly waste of time shit'.
    apparently one of the most expensive movies made( 500million)
    i thought the the special effects were quite good shame the story line didnt match up...
  • edited May 2007
    Best thing in it was Hadyn Church. 450 million went into him looking like sand.

Reducing Venom, the most evil creation in the whole of the marvel universe, to a second division villian in the last half-hour is wrong.

Tobey Maguire, looking a bit fat and old to be playing undergrad Spidey, channeling John Travolta, WRONG.

Spider-man being a constant dick. WRONG.

Next Spider-man film has to be a reboot, I'm afraid. All new actors in every role, and do the Venom story properly.

**NINJA EDIT**
    Re-writing elements of the first film/recognised canon to generate heat for the bad guy in this film. WRONG
    Venom is not the most evil creation - Carnage is!
    It's a bit shit, really.
    Is is a bit shit, but not cryingly so. I was just a bit embarrassed and bored.
    I always thought Spiderman was a bit shit in general. The nadir of those Hanna Barbara cartoons were where I thought he had found his level.
    Carnage is a puss, and dead.
    Venom, still kicking ass and taking names