Best Chinese?

2»

Comments

• edited 3:57AM
    I have given up on delivery Chinese food and am learning to cook it instead, not that that helps anyone else.
    It might if you start delivering...
  • IanIan
    edited 3:57AM
    @amoray we had the chicken sweet and sour balls and the prawn ones the two times we have used Silk Maker, I liked them both. Different tastes I guess.
    Old Friend on Seven Sisters road is fabulous, best one I've found pretty much anywhere. Delivers for orders over £5 which is fantastic and not very expensive considering the tastiness...!

Enjoy :-)
    I live above the Garden House across from the World's End...DO NOT EAT THERE!
    I have seen them leave cooked duck in pans out in their tiny outside bit, to cool for hours. We have pictures.
    Our pest control guy, the famous Dennis, used to be theirs but they canceled his services years ago and he's pretty sure they haven't got another one, considering that our flat has rats, mice and roaches.
    They also have a family leaving in the out building.
    djalicat - I think I went to a party in your flat a few years back! Rory was living there... same place or am I mixing you up with your neighbour?
    @ djalicat - hope django is making some headway on the pest problem...
    @dawnage - yes, same flat! hi! :-D
    @WillM - he is. has killed 2 mice that we know of.
    @amoray I've been to Wing Wah on Fonthill Road, it was really really horrible. Very disappointing, I think I only managed to eat half. Glad there are some recommendations nearby.
    Hello! :) I remember spending time on your roof...
    @amoray - Rebecca B is right...it's god-awful! Ordered a meal there once, took one bite and threw it straight in the bin. The fact there's never anyone in there should have been a red flag.
    @Andy

Yings on Hanley Rd. next door to Old Dairy - ignore the decor!

I regularly order take-out from here and can recommend; the dumplings Crispy chilli beef, Seafood Noodle, Chilli Prawn, etc. etc. and they deliver for free.
    I quite like their fish n chips too.