parking near victoria road

edited June 2011 in General chat
Hi,

I've just moved into a flat on Victoria Road and need some advice about parking in the local area - my parents are visiting next weekend and need somewhere to park their car for the day.

I'd be very grateful for any advice.

Cheers!
Will

Comments

• edited 10:11AM
    if you call Haringey, and present the right documentation to prove you live there, you can buy residents permits to allow your visitors to park (1 hour, 2 hour, daily and weekend). But there's a bit of bureaucracy involved. If you can't get it done in time they'll have to hunt for a space in Crouch End which is a right Royal pain. In some areas round here they will let your tyres down if you occupy 'their' free space....... I'd tell them to leave the car at home unless they have a lot to carry, are elderly or disabled, or@are wedded to it.
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    yeah...leave the car, save the heart ache.
    Go to Haringey's office in Station Rd. Wood Green and get a weekend pass. You can call first or look up on the website but you have to collect in person.
    You can park for nowt up Mount Pleasant Villas and Ossian Road. When I have visitors they leave their vehicles there all weekend. No problem
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Mount Pleasant Villas is where I had my car vandalised for parking overnight. Twice. Good luck.
    @krappy Maybe it was the parking vigilantes?
    Thanks for all the information - very helpful for my parents' visit!

Will
    Yes, do come join the parking party on the Upper East side. We love to welcome everyone. I'm not being 'dog in a manger' or anything, but when you do come super early to avoid the rush please keep the noise to a minimum.