STROUD GREEN / FINSBURY PARK - LONDON IN GENERAL

edited September 2011 in Local discussion
No big loss to any of you - but after 18 years I cannot afford, want, need, desire to live in the area / London anymore. Stroud Green in particular has become a haven for sex pest foreigners, ex-uni (big worded boring cunts), middle class hand wringing cunts plus it has become gentrified in such a strange way that uninvited locals moan about the indigenous population to such an extent that THEY think THEY should be kept under control! (the police for sure will not help ANY of you out at all!) No point reporting any crime / misdemeanor to the SNT OB, believe me it falls on deaf ears. Hope you all enjoy what could have been a nice area. Until you lot started poisoning the area If you can't do the crime, don't do the time (if you do do the crime, there's a good chance you won't get caught by the keystone cops in Stroud Green) I don't thank you and goodnight Thanks for coming

Comments

• edited 12:45AM
    Are you from Wolverhampton then?
    Nah, Tower Hamlets luv
    Sorry I don't feel like being a big worded boring cunt today, but as this is your own personal opinion who am I to knock it? But I think you paint the blackest picture of the area. Yes there are problems but its London, its never going to be nirvana. The Police will help you out if you need help, it might take time but they will. And have you ever seen Brits on a package holiday? We export pissed up sex pests by the plane load. Yes London is dirty, expensive, clannish (almost) over run with foreigners, slow Police response time, and close to France but I would not want to live anyplace else. And what is wrong with being "ex-uni (big worded boring cunts)" so fucking what, live and let live.
  • Just out of curiosity, how long do you have to live here before you're considered a local? Sevlow, you differentiate between yourself and us newcomers. We've lived here for nine years. As of October, I will have lived here longer than anywhere else. How many more years before I'm an authentic SGer?
  • sgcsgc
    edited 12:45AM
    My sister has lived where she does since 1994. Because she occasionally uses "elasticated words" (never went to uni, just, you know, likes to read) she is still seen as an outsider by many of her neighbours.
    Frankly i feel sorry for whatever area is going to get a +1 in their "inverted snobbery cunts" count when you move, Sevlow.
    no make big words. big words make man sad. too much think make wrong angry. move cave. everyone fault but me. boulangerie bon matin end world. cave warm. make short word angry man sad goodnight. hide world better.
    And I am sure we all are anaspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation. Stolen from Blackadder.
  • edited December 2017
    Wow, internet meltdown.

Bye then.
    Where will you be going sevlow?