The Noble

13»

Comments

• edited 8:15PM
    i was in there on monday night and it was busy then too......
    they are doing very well from what i hear.
  • IanIan
    edited 8:15PM
    I go there about three times a week so I am doing my bit to help.
    Do we need a secret signal so we can recognise each other?
    link to our review of the noble
    www.travelswithmyfork.blogspot.com
    I love the Noble.
  • edited December 2008
    Kelsie [yawn](www.travelswithmyfork.blogspot.com)
  • edited December 2008
    Ha! And my opinion of the noble has gone down hill recently. the atmosphere is nice, and the booze selection is good, but the staff and management need to wake up a little
    I've only been into the Noble once (about a month ago), and I wasn't massively impressed either. Service was inattentive (albeit not as slow as the Dairy's), too many of the clientele had unnecessarily loud braying voices, and I didn't think the booze selection was all that good - only one ale? Pah. Maybe I'm just not their target market.
    I like the staff. I also like that not everyone likes it, because it was rammed with babies the other sunday and it felt like my pub had been nicked off me.
  • edited December 2008
    ###### Sorry.
    @mapsa - they used to have wadworths 6x (my local brew) but now they only have Deuchars, which is fine as a session ale. @Poxy - AND STAY OUT! (points to door)
    what's poxy apologising for - did i miss something?

also...@ andy - where's the shortcut button for getting to the end of the discussion gone?
    there was a button? for me, it immediately goes to the latest post on new discussions.
    yes, I was kinda missing that too, but actually the "end" key on the keyboard does the job nicely!
    Neil Morrissey name checks the Noble and the Triangle in Waitrose food illustrated this month. Neil, are you on here?
    If you are on here Neil, never ever wear that blue/white fleck woolly roll neck to the Noble again.
    What on earth were you doing reading Waitrose Food Illustrated? I can't imagine how bored you must have been to open it up
    I know, not to mention reading one of the articles.
    I think he must have been going around pimping out his ale to local pubs, he came in to the dairy and asked to see me - he's very knowledgeable about real ales don't you know - to cut a long story short his beer is the official beer of comic relief, 7p a pint goes to charity. needless to say after such an auspicious meeting I am stocking morrissey blonde for the next 2 weeks! Oh, Simon pegg came in as well and I told him to check out this site, alan carr was in today but he seemed a bit buggered so I didn't mither him too much, and faze action (not sure who they are exactly) were in today as well for a photoshoot cos they live nearby. In your face noble... We are where it's at!