Dentists N4

124»

Comments

• Mr Kapadia at Smilecare in Junction Road, Archway is excellent.  
  • edited July 2013
    Who do people like these days? It was great in the days of Mr Shah, because he was so unanimously loved, but WHO IS THE NEW MR SHAH? Is it Mr Kapadia? Is he big enough to wear the crown?
  • That just made me wince. I need to go to the dentist, but I'm really scared. Absolute nightmare for me. I used to go to the one in Stokey, can't remember the name, next to the paint shop. Super lovely staff, but they always change. Would need to find one here.<br>
  • I believe the person who took over from Shah is very good. There was an interim who had very bad feedback, but the permanent replacement much better. I've not been myself but have heard positive things from people who have.
  • I'm every dentist's nightmare: absolutely terrified. Last one recommended sedation because I had tears streaming down my face just when they did the check up. Bad experiences in childhood are very hard to rectify. Thankfully, I have sort of healthy teeth, but I'll need a crown on one tooth and I can't tell you how scared I am re the drilling, sanding (is that the right word), and work on the root. If it were for me, I'd just be knocked out completely until it's over. <br>
  • edited December 2017