Pocket Money Loans

2»

Comments

• There is an excellent independent evidence based review by academics in Cardiff who published a report who agree with bias in many aspects of BBC reporting towards the right. I have been on many demonstrations this year some which we purposely start outside the BBC and we rarely get any coverage despite thousands standing outside. The recent misreporting on Gaza anialation was very sad to see by the BBC.
  • That's interesting. For years people complained that the BBC is unreasonably biased toward the left. I suppose people see what they want to. I love the Beeb, partly for the reasons @checkski mentions, as well as World Service, TMS, Radios 2,4 and 6. All that treasure for a tenner or so a month is incredible value, the license fee is the only bill I never moan about.
  • Sputnik with George Galloway can be quite interesting on a FRiday night after the pub !<br>
  • I find those who criticise the BBC for being too 'liberal' or left leaning generally don't know the definition of either term. The New York Times is roundly criticised for the same reasons yet it is fairly conservative in my view. That's it in the end, the definition of left or right leaning is wholly subjective.
  • Anyhoo...we're having a little closing do on Friday night if anyone wants to say hello. .show's last day is Saturday
  • edited November 2014
    You sure have caused a bit of debate and that's good in my books.  Great to see your appearance.<div><br></div>
  • Hear hear. Future plans? 
  • Good art should provoke debate, so well done.
  • System Failure the first solo show from stencil artist Agent Provocateur opens on the 20th...<div>www.atomgallery.co.uk</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;"> face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;">Interesting debate on the BBC a few minutes in.</span></font></div>
  • Have you spoken to the Islington Tribune?
  • No havent...talked to Islington Gazette..for those that read it I would never, ever say 'gotten.'
  • Tribune's more likely to be interested, I'd have thought. 'gotten' is fine. Nowt amiss with americanisms.
  • Gotten is common in 16th and 17th century. But I would never ever say it either. These things aren't entirely rational.
  • 'Can I get a (whatever) to go', is my current bugbear.