Brisket no more...

2»

Comments

• Tried O&H the other night and it was great. Good burgers and not expensive. Just like Rub was when it first opened and before the disastrous menu changes. Best of luck to them.
  • Burgers are good, just about everything else is pretty poor. Pulled pork dry and tasteless, chicken wings soggy and without flavour, ribs mediocre, coleslaw had too much beetroot. Burger was solid though, but I honestly wouldn't bother with anything else. Not a patch on Street N4/Bodeans
  • Went to Oven & Hearth tonight and had a brilliant experience. We shared the platter with the Korean theme - it was huge and good value at £22. Loads of meat, as well as kimchi, pickled onion and sweet potato fries. In my opinion they have got the menu just right, with more than just burgers and pulled pork. I'm looking forward to checking out their brunches... The bottomless prosecco/rum punch/Bellini sounds like an all you can drink challenge I'd like to take! The staff were friendly and it has a lively feel, although it wasn't very full. Since this location seems to be cursed with bad luck (?bad restaurant management) I have my fingers crossed it does well.