Corbyn or Smith?

2»

Comments

• Hopefully he'll take his allies and colleagues to task for being bullies, misogynists and racists. Whipping up hatred for women of whatever political leaning is not ok, and given the harassment that female MPs have been subjected to suggesting that a woman should be lynched is horrifying. Especially if we remember that Jo Cox was murdered by someone who didn't agree with her politics.

Corbyn should by now be getting a firm grip on this. People have been pointing it out for long enough that he can't really still claim that it is not acceptable without actually doing something about it.

Deeds not words Jez.
  • I like Corbyn, but he looks like a man well out of his depth. The actions of his top brass over the past six months don't ring true with the rhetoric about making politics better. It looks more like haphazard Machiavellianism and bullying university politics than some great grassroots movement revolt. That's a shame because if it actually looked like Corbynism was making politics better, I think many people (myself included) would be more inclined to consider some of his ideas that we instinctively disagree with. It would also be nice for the Tories to being held to account properly.