What gives?

2»

Comments

• @Scruffy buses are so 2021, do you not use Lime bikes like us cool kids?
  • edited October 2023
    @HolbornFox “Cool” enough to have my own bike, actually, and a tad more “cool” for it being powered somewhat more renewably by me own gams, not like these limp-limbed whelps who wouldn’t use a carving knife were it not electric, so there! I’ve overtaken electric bikes on the flat even without a bike, and I’m 94, and I still mash my own peas.

Are you implying that buses are not “cool”? Blimey! Imagine all them punters on buses using their own wheels instead? It would be pandemonium with a good smattering of carnage (though it could be amusing at a safe distance). Lime bikes, “cool”? Lime’s devisers and adherents ought to have their rectums (recta?) reamed with a sandpaper doorknob for all the inconvenience caused by the inconsiderate cretins who leave the bikes in places that not even a 19th century village idiot would consider reasonable. The bikes aren’t even a pleasant shade of green. I would (in fact I do) go so far as to say they are an eyesore and a blight on our beautiful urban street clutter.

(Some of the above might not be factually accurate, or even reasonable.)