Spot the deliberate mistake

edited July 2008 in General chat
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

34 seconds. 1 mistake. Can you spot it?

Comments

• edited 9:53PM
    There is no Iraq/Pakistan border.

"One nil... to the Upper East, One nil to the Upper East" etc.

He also referred to Czechoslovakia in the present tense, which probably doesn't go down that well in Prague or Bratislava.

Mind you, even though I'm a Obama-backing liberal type, the recent showboating on tour has been a little bit nauseating. He hasn't been elected yet and its going to be very close!
    @ Glyn - are you gloating?
    I'm just representing my people.

Apologies, I have been watching The Wire too and got a bit carried away (just finished series 3). However, I am not responsible for any pool or pub shootings.

As an interesting follow up question, does anyone know which prominent U.S. public figure is distantly related (eighth cousin) to Mr. Obama?
    I believe it is Mr Cheney.

I read Obama's book on holiday. It really is very good.

As for the Wire, I am a bit of a laggard, as I am only just starting series 2.
  • IanIan
    edited 9:53PM
    @ Glyn Season 4 is the best...
    Speaking of the Wire, we saw Carcetti mincing down Stroud Green Road again the other day. His hair got bigger.
    Even more laggard: series 1. But consoling myself that I ordered it just before the series 5 hype started.

Can anyone recommend anywhere to rent DVDs round here? I'm very much missing Mr Stacey's Most Excellent Video Emporium, which was on my walk home from the station before abandoning commuting for SG. Something about being able to choose what you want rather than have it turn up at random in the post.
    A DVDELICAFE - the answer to all our prayers!
    @ Ian - Really? Better than the Greek tragedy of series 2 and the drama of the **** and ******* confrontation in series 3? (I'm doing my best not to spoil things).

Sadly, I also have to say that of the many Euros doing US accents in the series, I have to say our local boy had the least convincing. He turns up in series 3 for those of you that are working your way through.
    I really was for Hillary , and she would not have made such a mistake . I am for any democrat really but i do agree that Obama is very cheesy !History tells us that it is the republicans who bugger up the US economy and the democrats that put it right ...Clinton, Carter , Ford !
  • IanIan
    edited 9:53PM
    @glyn - yes, better. I would explain why but it would spoil it for everyone.