Missing Cat.Large long/medium haired Tabby: FOUND SAFE

13»

Comments

• edited 6:19AM
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @ Arkady Could say the cat talk here can take some credit for me instantly recognising the cat.
    My first thought was to come in and bring up the forum to get the details, but as i am only on mobile Internet which is slooooow i ran down to a tree ( we are in stapleton halll which had several posters up).
    Vindicated! Arky the cat saver! Whoop! I’m going to make myself a costume.
    So pleased you found your kitty :)
  • edited May 2011
    @Toddlesocks
    It's great you found the poor cat. Nice one! The owner must be so relieved.
    Where was he?
  • edited May 2011
    Another missing cat poster seen this morning: [Missing Black Cat](http://www.uploadgeek.com/share-F012_4DD22DB8.html)
  • edited May 2011
    As a cat owner I am sympathetic. Really. However, I am curious (like a cat) to note that the sign mentions cupboards and cellars … but not sheds. This is unusual. What is it about cats and sheds? Why are they so obsessed with them? I think I probably know why now. About 2 years ago, I heard some banging coming from my shed. Ignored it for a few days – like you do – but when I opened it I found five scruffy moggies from Wood Green had “done an A-Team” with my jigsaw, my blow-torch and an underused Flymo. Next thing thing I know they’re hovering up and down Evershot road on an improvised death machine flame-throwing dogs and children. It was like something from Mad Max – carnage – and they were ringing their collar bells like Spartans banging their shields*. It was a truly horrific fucking sight to see. There was a programme on the History Channel recently called Life After People, and, apparently in this post-apocalyptic world, cats will be the dominant species. <http://www.history.com/shows/life-after-people>; Cat’s aren’t daft. Keep your eye on them. *Arkady: “I think you’ll find it was the Romans (or some other history twats) wot banged their shields, not the Spartans.”
    I loved Life After People.
  • Yes, Arkady, they speak very highly of you, too. :) xx
    I was chatting to someone foreign who spent a couple of years over here a while back and their sole observation was the there were no stray cats.
    tosscat when I've been abroad places like Croatia and Israel they don't keep cats they same way we do.
    They don't seem to let them in their houses and the cats are almost feral and not friendly to people.
    I could be wrong but that was my observation.
    In many countries all over the world animals are for food or for work, and they don't have money to spare for pampering and housing animals that don't contribute. In Israel you may not have seen so many pet owners as, if one observes Jewish law, the restrictions on what you can store in your house complicates the pet food purchasing so much that it's not worth the bother.
  • Well, Tosscat, their 2nd album didn't do as well as they'd hoped. Stray Cats! Haha... Fucksake what do I have to do to get a laugh here.
    I was going to make a comment along those lines in the original post P'sM, but I though it'd be lost on most people.
    Philistine, it probably failed because unlike their [first one](http://www.philsbook.com/decca-tollington.html) they recorded it in the wrong studio.