Today I'm happy about ...

123457»

Comments

• I was in cambridge again today. So pretty in the sunshine.
  • I like Oxford. Really a nice city. <br>
  • <font size="2">@Miss annie  maybe making  <span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 28.479999542236328px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Detritus  a </span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 28.479999542236328px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Chewbacca</span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 28.479999542236328px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"> costume would be a good thing if he agreed to  guard the  FP  trees wearing it!</span></font><div><font size="2"><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 28.479999542236328px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br></span></font></div><div><br></div>
  • ... the rather glorious weather, which will have me cycling around in shorts and t-shirt, letting the sun kiss my skin. It was a long wait.<br>
  • Oh, what a beautiful morning...
  • Oh what a beautiful day...
  • I ,ve got a wonderful feeling...
  • ... that the iguana didn't bite a chunk out of my arm. He was just telling me off for being a bit 'rough' with him in a playful manner. Still ouch! I'll have a pretty bruise there, surrounded by scratches caused by his teeth.<br><br>And I'm happy about my wheels looking nice again after cleaning them. <br>
  • edited March 2014
    I'm happy that I was in and out of Ikea in 30minutes yesterday.. Second time I've ever been to Ikea, I'm not a fan but when you need a pop up turret or circus tent they're your guys.
  • @missannie - thats amazing speed. The biggest hurdle I have in that place is getting lost and impossible to escape
  • Sutent: yep, exactly my problem, too. Plus I love Ikea and just wandering around, looking at all the new stuff, testing it, touching, sniffing. <br>The kitchen goods area is a time sucker.<br>
  • edited March 2014
    My tactics are as follows... Look for the stuff you want online and make a note of stock numbers. Find a member of staff and ask them to print the location of your items. Proceed immediately to the locations, don't look at anything else. I never want to go back but I do greatly admire their shop design. Not aesthically pleasing but brilliant for upping the ATV.
  • What are you sniffing in Ikea Stella?
  • Candles? Or don't they have those bathroom stuff that smells nice? Gosh, haven't been to Ikea in years. Can't you tell?<br>
  • Good to know MissAnnie. If I ever go back to there I will employ that tactic. I haven't had a sofa now for 2 years in my flat as I like sitting on the floor. I am under pressure from my friends to buy one soon so I might be going in 2014 to Ikea. 
  • Stella, you can get there easily from here. Tube to Tottenham Hale, then 5 mins on the 192 bus to the door of Ikea.
  • Pah, Sutent: get a few more floor cushions and tell your friends to sit on them. <br><br>Annie, I know where Ikea is, but I never go. Got enough furniture and stuff already. Maybe if I find a flat and have moved. :-)<br>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love putting ikea furniture together. Anything that needs to be assembled, really. <br><br>Used to go for breakfast every now and again with my friend. Never been a massive fan of the Ikea canteen, though.<br>